What is the Online Meetings tool?
Online Meetings, powered by Zoom, allows you to use Zoom's state-of-the-art video conferencing technology to schedule, host, record, and join online meetings in your courses and collaboration sites.
Note: For instructions to add this or any other tool to your site, see How do I add a tool to my site?
Meeting organizers can:
- Schedule individual or recurring meetings.
- Assign additional meeting hosts.
- Control meeting access with dates/times and lock meetings.
- Control participants' ability to use features such as screen sharing.
- Send participants to breakout rooms for group collaboration.
- Create polls.
- Record meetings to the cloud or on their computer.
All meeting participants can:
- Join meetings via computer, mobile device, or telephone dial-in.
- Communicate with video, audio, and text chat.
- Screen share documents, photos, and video clips (if allowed by meeting host).
- Use a whiteboard and annotate shared screens (if allowed by meeting host).