How do I message students from a Gradebook item?
The Message Students option, available from a gradebook item's Actions drop-down, allows you to send a quick message to students regarding the item.
In the item's header column, select the drop-down arrow to display the gradebook item's Action menu.
- Enter a Subject for your message.
- Type your message into the text box provided.
- Choose the recipients of the message from the drop-down menu. You can select Ungraded Students, Graded Students, or All Students.
- Specify if you want to send the message to all site participants, or only a group you select from the drop-down menu.
- The Show Recipients button will display a list of the students selected to receive the message.
- Click Send to send the message.
An email will be sent to the selected site members.