How do I transfer ownership of a question pool?
You can give a question pool or subpool that you have created to someone else.
For steps to share a question pool with someone and retain ownership of the pool, see How do I share or revoke access to a question pool?
For more information about question pools, see What is a question pool?
Check the box(es) for the pool(s) or subpool(s) to transfer. You can either:
- Check the Select All Pools box above the table,
- OR check a box to the right of a specific pool or subpool.
Note: If you select to transfer a pool that includes subpools, its subpools will automatically be selected.
- In the box provided, enter the user ID of the selected question pool's new owner. Their user ID will be their UVA computing ID (e.g., mst3k) or their email address if they are a non-UVA guest participant.
- Select Continue.
A summary page will display:
- The person to whom the pool(s) will be transferred,
- A table listing the question pool(s) and/or subpool(s) to be transferred, their current owner, last modified date, and the number of questions and subpools contained within each pool/subpool.
- At the bottom of the page, select Transfer Ownership to confirm.