What is the Home Tool Menu?
The Home tool menu contains links to user information and preferences.
The tool menu includes links for:
- Overview: The landing page of your Home site.
- Account: View and/or edit your account details (Guest (non-UVA) accounts only).
- My Announcements: View announcements from all your UVACollab sites.
- Membership: Access a list of all your sites, and join sites or unjoin sites.
- Preferences: View and edit your preferences for notifications, language, time zone, and site tabs.
- Profile: Set up your profile.
- My Resources: Upload files to your private file storage space.
- My Calendar: View Calendar events from all UVACollab sites of which you are a member, and/or add private entries to your Home site's calendar.
- Wiki: Use your private Wiki to save personal notes.
- Search: Search for content in all your sites.
- Worksite Setup: Manage your sites.
- My Media: Upload video and audio files that you can embed or add to the Media Gallery in your UVACollab sites.
- Site Builder: Create course or collaboration sites using a simple, intuitive process.
- Help: Access the UVACollab Help.