How do I upload an image or video to My Media from a phone or tablet?
You can use your mobile device (phone or tablet) to capture and upload an image or video to My Media in your Home site.
When you first log into UVACollab, you are placed in your Home site. If you are viewing another UVACollab site, select My Sites, then Home to access it.
Select from one of the following options:
- Capture Image - Take a photo with your camera.
- Camcorder - Record a new video file.
- Files - Select an existing file on your device.
- Depending on the size of your file, the upload may take some time to complete. During this time, the upload progress will display on the screen.
- When the file is successfully uploaded, an Upload Completed! message will replace the progress bar.
- By default, the Name will be the image's or video's original file name. It is recommended that you edit the Name to make your file easy to find.
- You can add an optional Description or Tags for searching.
- Select Save.
- Select the Go To Media link to go directly to the file you just uploaded, or select Go To My Media to go to the main page listing your media.