How do I access messages?
To access the Messages tool in a site, select the Messages link in the tools menu.
To view all received messages, select the Received link.
The system will display a list of messages. To open a message, select the message subject.
The message will display, along with the message options:
- Select Reply to reply to the sender of the message.
- Select Reply to all to reply to all participants included in the message.
- Select Forward to forward the message to another participant.
- Select Move to folder to move the message to a folder within the Messages tool.
- Select Delete to delete the message.
The Message Center area in the Overview tool in the site displays the number of new messages in the site and also allows users to access the tool.
To access the Messages tool from the Message Center in the Overview tool in the site, select the New Messages link or the message number.
By default, the Message Center area of the Overview tool on the Home page displays a list of all sites of which the user is a part, along with the number of new messages in each site, and also allows users to access the tool.
To access the Messages tool from the Message Center on the Home page, select the message number to the left of the site title in the Message Center Notifications area.