What is Membership?
The Membership tool in Home displays the list of sites of which you are currently a member.
You may search your sites or enroll in a joinable site from the Membership tool.
Click the Membership link in the left hand tool menu of Home to access your list of sites.
You will see a list of all the sites in which you are currently a member.
- You may sort by Worksite by clicking on the column heading.
- You may also search your list of sites by keyword. This is useful if you have many sites and would like to limit the list by a specific criteria.
- If you would like to view and join sites that are available, click on the Joinable Sites button.
- Click the Join link under the name of the site you would like join.
If you join a site by mistake, or you no longer wish to be a participant in that site, you may remove yourself from the site by:
- Selecting the check box next to the site name.
- Clicking on the Unjoin button.
Note: You can only unjoin, or unenroll, from sites in which you have self-enrolled.