What is the Lecture Capture tool?
Lecture Capture, powered by Panopto, allows you to record lectures and make them available to your site participants.
Note: For instructions to add this or any other tool to your site, see How do I add a tool to my site?
Important: Please do not hide Lecture Capture in your site. Unless you make your videos available to everyone at UVA, site participants will need to be able to access it to log into Panopto.
In Lecture Capture, you can:
- Record lectures and discussions.
- Use multiple cameras and microphones to capture different angles and audience engagement.
- Edit recordings.
- Attach slides to a recording.
- Share and copy recordings.
- Search videos, and skip to a timestamp in a video where a search term was mentioned.
For more information, see the Panopto features page (opens new window).