How do I export a report?
Export a report to download its results as a spreadsheet or PDF file.
Go to Statistics.
Select the Statistics tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Access a report.
You can access a report in one of three ways:
- Select one of the links in a summary report on the Overview page, e.g., Visits or Events.
- Follow the steps to create and run a report.
- Select a predefined or saved report on the Reports page (described below).
Select the Reports tab.
Select the report.
Select the title of a report, e.g., Activity total.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Export -> button.
Select the export format.
Buttons will appear to download the report's results in different formats:
- Export XLS: An Excel spreadsheet.
- Export CSV: A comma-delimited (CSV) spreadsheet file.
- Export PDF: A PDF file.
Select the desired export format.
Note: Bar, pie, or time series charts included in reports will not be exported. To obtain a PDF file with a chart, follow the steps to print the report, and use a Save as PDF option in your internet browser when printing.