How do I add a checklist to a page in Lessons?
Instructors and collaboration site owners can add a checklist to a page in Lessons to track the progress of site participants as they work through items on the page.
Go to Lessons.
Select the Title of the page (e.g., Lessons, Activities, Week: 1) from the tool menu in your site.
Select Add Content.
Select Add Checklist.
Enter a title for the checklist, and a description if desired.
- Enter a title for the checklist in the Checklist Title field.
- Enter a description in the Checklist Description field that will appear below the title, if desired.
Add items to the checklist.
- Select Add New Checklist Item to add a new item to the checklist.
- In the text field that appears, type in the name of the checklist item.
Repeat steps 1-2 to add additional items.
Rearrange items for the checklist.
Once items have been added to the checklist, they can be manipulated:
- Select and hold the Move icons to the left of the items to drag them into a new order.
- Select the Delete icons to the right of the items to delete them.
Select any optional settings and select Save.
- Select Appearance to make optional adjustments to the appearance of the checklist.
- Select Groups to make the checklist available to selected groups within the site.
- Select Save to save the checklist and add it to the page.
View the checklist and check participant progress.
Select the Progress icon.
Select the Progress (bulleted list) icon to the right of the checklist to view participant progress through the checklist items.
Review participant progress.
As participants check off checklist items, their progress will be displayed in the table with green checkmarks.