How do I view settings, preferences, and options for wiki pages?
Accessing the Wiki tool
To access the Wiki tool, select Wiki in the tools menu.
Viewing settings and preferences
To view settings, preferences, and options for a wiki page, access the page and select Info.
View and understand settings and preferences
The system will display a list of settings, preferences, and options for the page, including:
- Page permissions: This table shows whether users in a particular role may create, edit, or view the page;
- Edit site permissions: Select the Edit Site Permissions link to edit the tool permissions for the site;
- Incoming and outgoing page links: This list includes other pages that include links to the current page (incoming) and other pages that are linked on the current page (outgoing);
- Edit notification preferences: Select the Edit Notifications link to edit tool notifications for the site;
- Views and feeds: Select the links to view the page in printer-friendly, HTML, RTF, or PDF formats, or to subscribe to the page using RSS or Atom feeds.