How do I view settings, preferences, and options for wiki pages?
To view settings, preferences, and options for a wiki page, access the page and select Info.
The system will display a list of settings, preferences, and options for the page, including:
- Page permissions: This table shows whether users in a particular role may create, edit, or view the page;
- Edit site permissions: Select the Edit Site Permissions link to edit the tool permissions for the site;
- Incoming and outgoing page links: This list includes other pages that include links to the current page (incoming) and other pages that are linked on the current page (outgoing);
- Edit notification preferences: Select the Edit Notifications link to edit tool notifications for the site;
- Views and feeds: Select the links to view the page in printer-friendly, HTML, RTF, or PDF formats, or to subscribe to the page using RSS or Atom feeds.