How do I create folders in Resources?
Site Administrators can create folders in Resources to organize files and web links. Folders can be hidden or set to be visible for certain periods of time or by select groups.
- To the right of the Resources folder where you would like to place the new folder(s), select the Actions menu.
- Select Create Folders.
Note: On mobile devices or small screens, the Actions menu displays as a down arrow icon.
If desired, select Add details for this item to edit the folder's details. For example, you can hide a folder or specify display dates for it.
For more information about folder details, see:
- How do I hide Resources files and folders?
- How do I set the display of a Resources item to a specific time period?
- How do I add and display more information about a file or folder in Resources or File Drop?
- How do I create a group folder in Resources?
- How do I make a Resources file or folder publicly viewable?
If you would like to create multiple folders, select the Add Another Folder link, and another Folder Name text box will display.
Note: You can add as many folders as you want by selecting Add Another Folder.